Holy Trinity School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and members of the wider school community to share this commitment. For full details of our safeguarding arrangements please refer to the Safeguarding Policy below.
Should you have any concerns relating to the safety and welfare of a child at the school you should immediately contact our designated person(s) for safeguarding:-
- Mrs Huby, Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead, or;
- Miss Taylor, Nurture and Safeguarding Officer;
- Mr Chapman, Deputy Headteacher;
- Miss Cowling, Assistant Headteacher;
- Mrs Shearn, Assistant Headteacher.
Should you have any concerns in terms of Safeguarding relating to the behaviour of a member of staff, you should immediately contact the designated person as above. If the allegation concerns the Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher, you should contact:
- Mr McDermott, Chair of Governors, via school, who will arrange for him to call you as soon as possible.
Academy Safeguarding Policies
Useful Support Numbers
Women's Domestic Violence 0808 2000 247
Men's Domestic Violence 0808 801 0327
NSPCC 24hr free phone 0808 800 5000
Childline 0800 1111
Women's Refuge 0845 155 1485
Police (if not urgent) 101
Social Services 01422 393336